Thursday 16 November 2017

Riding backwards and moving forward

A different bus journey today.  A busy bus and for part of the journey sitting in a seat facing backwards. Not my favorite direction.

But as I travel to meet my best friend and her family for a most special day I contemplate beginnings. 

A journey my friend started years ago has come to a certain sort of ending that is in fact a beginning.

Today my friend had her graduation ceremony from the Open University. A journey that included her starting a blog life outside the washing basket and inspiring me to start mine. The Beggining

There have been some interesting stops and starts, ups and downs and experiences on the way for us both.

So here is a rather blurry picture of that moment of confirmation.


(an update by permission with the much better picture taken by her brother)



well done Roni. 
So then whats next?

No comments:

Post a Comment